The Rocky Rugged Landscape
This map has a hell of allot going on, , I will try to break down some of the main points. There is allot of different elevation changes all in a small area, so bikes are likely to get blown up, and you will want to be careful with your camera when traveling away from the river.
This runs from east to west just north of the middle of the map. to the west is the lush and leafy forest, and to the east is the rocky wasteland.
Pine And Juniper Forest
This is in the south east half of the map. It is at the top of a climbable cliff. It connects to the rocky wasteland east.
This is in the north east of the map, and it also connects with the rocky wasteland east.
This is located roughly in the south west of the map.
These are in the northern center of the map. They lead to the cannyons north.
borders of The Rocky Rugged Landscape
landmarks of The Rocky Rugged Landscape
- The river
- This has a river bank which you have to climb to reach or get out of the river bed. It runs from the western border of the map to the eastern border.
- at the western edge is a travel point to get to the lush and leafy forest. East is a travel point to get to the rocky wasteland.
- pine and juniper forest
- This is located at the top of a cliff you have to climb.
- up here some pine spawns, and you can continue in the forest east to the rocky wasteland. just be careful it is at the top of a cliff on the rocky wasteland as well.
- The lake
- This is located in the south west of the map.
- It is not really trackable unless you are on the same level as it, and that is difficult with so many elevation changes.
- It is not diveable.
- The bridges
- these span the river and the valley on the western side of the map, and they are trackable as deck or metal.
The mailing list
The old mailing list has been abanndoned, the interface became completely unaccessible. You can register on the blog and in doing so you will be signed up for the new mailing list.
Visit the registration page for the BSG Blog
Donate to keep the lights on
If you enjoy BSG and what we bring, then could you Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on? Currently I have been paying out of pocket to keep the site running, but it won't last forever. The last thing I want to do is put up adds on the site, so instead there is a PayPal button. even if you can only put in a dollar it will help, I mean it.
site created by smoke-j. All content on this site is Copyright © 2016-2018 Black Screen Gaming