The Fishing Village
This map has allot going on, so there will be more details given about the streets and on how to find the different buildings more than anything else.
Streets In the Fishing Village
- main street
- This street spans from east to west all the way across the map, from the eastern harbor to the western harbor.
- West elm
- this street intersects with Main Street almost all the way West, but only from the south. It does not continue north past Main street.
- North Mountain Road
- this street intersects with main roughly in the middle of the map. It only intersects Main from the north, it does not continue south past Main Street.
- South J street
- This street intersects with west elm and runs almost all the way to the eastern harbor.
Buildings In The Fishing Village
- The gift shop
- This building is on the North side of Main Street, on the eastern half of the map. It has a small parking lot that intersects with Main.
- The Gas Station
- This building is directly south of the Gift Shop straight across Main Street on the south side of the street. It also has a small parking lot that intersects with Main.
- The Hospital
- This building is roughly in the middle of the map on the north side of Main Street. It is nearly on the corner of Main and North Mountain View. You can hear the alarms coming from it when you get close. It also has a parking lot that intersects with Main.
- The Diner
- This building is located on North Mountain, on the west side of the street. It has a small parking lot as well that intersects with North Mountain.
- The Tavern
- This building is located on the east side of North mountain, and is directly across from the diner. it has a parking lot that intersects with north mountain
- The general Store
- This building is located on West Elm. It is on the East side of the street. It is a ways south along west elm, and also has a small parking lot that intersects elm.
- The clothing store
- This building is on the north side of south J street. closer to the eastern harbor then the western. it has a parking lot that intersects with South J street.
- The Music Store
- This building is on the south side of South J street , about in the middle of the map. This building has a parking lot that intersects with South J street.
Notes on finding buildings
the best way to do this is to travel next to the streets. the reason for traveling right next to the streets instead of in them is quite simple. If you are on the streets you cannot tell when you are near a building's parking lot, but if you are next to the street, 1 or 2 tiles parallel to it you will cross the parking lots and hear the zone spoken, and the difference in steps on grass vs concrete.
for example, if you were to travel west from the eastern harbor of the village on main street you would just go straight to the western harbor without knowing what you passed.
If you were to travel parallel to Main Street 1 or 2 tiles to the north of it traveling west you would cross over. the gift shop parking lot, the hospital parking lot, and north mountain road. this would tell you not only where the gift shop, hospital and North Mountain road is, but also where the gas station is because it is directly across from the gift shop.
so when traveling to a building always walk next to the road parallel to it, just stay in the grass. then you will have a much easier time finding everything without getting lost.
- Main street is, well the main street in the village. it spans from the eastern harbor to the western harbor.
- landmarks on the north side of main street are
- the gift shop
- the hospital
- north mountain road, which has the diner on the west side of it
- landmarks on the south of Main Street are
- the gas station, directly across from the gift shop
- west elm, which has the general store, on the east side of it
- landmarks of South J street
- the music store on the south side of the street
- the clothing store on the north side of the street
- main street and north mountain view
- main street runs east and west. north mountain road intersects with main street from the north, and does nott continue south past main street.
- main street and west elm
- main street runs east and west, west elm runs north and south. they intersect with one another on the west side of the map.
- south J and west elm
- south j street runs east and west and intersects with west elm on the west side of the map.
- main street and south j street run east and west parallel to one another
- west elm and north mountain run north and south and are parallel to one another
- north mountain road is not concrete
Borders of the Fishing Village
- North is an ocean.
- East is an ocean.
- South is an ocean.
- West is an ocean.