the east bay group
This group of 4 maps is actually a part of the long tranquil coastal beach, but where it travels west inland. it has oyster beds like the shallow part of the eastern and western ocean, and is just an innland continuation of the long tranquil beach.
borders of the east bay group
this will take the entire 4 map group as a whole.
- west of the south west east bay map is the rocky wasteland
- west of the north west east bay map is the wet medow
- north of the north west east bay map is the 5th northern stepped plain
- north of the north east east bay map is the 6th northern stepped plain
- east of both the south east and north east east bay maps is the long tranquil coastal beach and eastern ocean
landmarks of the east bay group
- the oyster beds
- these are located in the shallow part of the east bay, you can dive underwater and find oysters in this section
- the deep part of east bay
- this is the deep ocean, this takes up the majority of the east bay maps
- the beach
- this borders the east bay all the way around, just like the long tranquil coastal beach and the great eastern ocean