The Beautiful Forest Landscape
This map is most well known for the fruit that spawns there. You can collect your fill of bananas, apples, and berries.
the Beautiful Forest landscape can be broken up into 3 sections that run from east to west
- the southern third containing the lake
- the middle third containing grass and trees
- the northern third containing the large pond
The Southern Third
This section of the Beautiful Forest is almost completely taken up by a large lake. There is a clay strip to the south, and a wet part of the forest south which leads to the very wet rainforest.
The Middle Third
This section of the Beautiful Forest is sprinkled with trees, some high enough to severely hurt you if you fall out of them. This is also where you tend to find the most rabbits. to the west is the marsh/swamp.
The Northern third
This part of the Beautiful Forest also has trees and some rabbits, but it's main landmark is the large pond. You can find oysters here like the pond in the mainland. It is located "roughly" in the middle southern part of the northern third.
Borders of the Beautiful Forest Landscape
Landmarks of the Beautiful Forest
- The Large Lake
- this takes up almost the entire southern third of the map and nearly spans completely west to east. it has a mud border that is trackable.
- The Large Pond
- As you could guess from it's name, this pond is larger than the one on the mainland. It is roughly in the middle of the Northern third of the map. It also has a mud border that is trackable, and a few trees around it.
The mailing list
The old mailing list has been abanndoned, the interface became completely unaccessible. You can register on the blog and in doing so you will be signed up for the new mailing list.
Visit the registration page for the BSG Blog
Donate to keep the lights on
If you enjoy BSG and what we bring, then could you Please consider making a donation to help us keep the lights on? Currently I have been paying out of pocket to keep the site running, but it won't last forever. The last thing I want to do is put up adds on the site, so instead there is a PayPal button. even if you can only put in a dollar it will help, I mean it.
site created by smoke-j. All content on this site is Copyright © 2016-2018 Black Screen Gaming